|Scope||The company invites sealed tenders for the provision of Insurance Covers for an initial period of one year renewable annually up to a maximum of three years subject to Satisfactory Performance.
The scope of services will include:-
1. Structuring and obtaining optimum policy covers from the underwriters in accordance with the tenders submitted.
2. Negotiate preferential terms for the company, including but not limited to, No blame, no excess, No blame discount, reduced deductibles and excess, reduced premium rates and volume discount.
3. Arrange the immediate placement of our risk with insurers and undertake a periodic technical rating of such insurers and advise the company accordingly;
4. Provide prompt and satisfactory service on the general management of the policy, correspondence and claim review meetings;
5. Analyzing, reviewing and scrutinizing of the Policy document plus endorsements there-in, and if the entire policy document is found to be satisfactory, such documents to be deposited with the Company Secretary not later than 15 days from inception of cover;
6. Ensure preparation of quarterly claims bordereaux which must be submitted to the company by the 5TH of the following month;
7. Arrange quarterly meetings to review performance of the policy by 15 TH of the following quarter;
8. Negotiate with the qualified Underwriter any other pertinent aspects of the policy that may arise during the term of the policy;
9. Provide appropriate risk improvement recommendation;
10. Such other services as may be related or ancillary to the due performance of the above work
11. Prompt settlement and processing of claims, ensuring all fully documented claims are settled within fourteen (14) days. Cheques to be received not more than 15 days after execution of discharge voucher/Loss acceptance form.
12. Negotiating with the qualified underwriter any other pertinent aspects of the policy that may arise during the term of policy.
13. Such other service as may be related or ancillary to the due performance of the above work.
14. Ensure that the Service Level Agreement between the broker and the underwriter is submitted to the company within twenty one (21) days of commencement of coverage.
|Bid Bond||KSH 500,00|
|Bond Validity||150 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||KSH 1,000.00|