The company intends to issue a tender for the provision of prefabricated office buildings on an “EPC contract” based at its Qalhat Complex in Sur. Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contractor to construct two double floors pre-fabricated office buildings to be used as staff offices within the company premises at Sur. The approximate area of each cabin is 800 m2.
The EPC Contractor scope of the work includes:-
• Detailed Engineering of office building taking into account considerations for appropriate staff office space requirements, corridors, staircase, pantry, toilets, stores and meeting rooms.
• Provide renderings of exterior and interior design
• Obtain ROP approvals (civil defence).
• Procurement and supply of all required materials and equipment for construction
• Transportation of all materials to site
• Carry out all internal Mechanical & Electrical/Instrument/ HVAC/Fire alarming /Public Address system/IT & Civil Works & all site preparation.
• Commissioning of all set-ups
• Update & Prepare as-built Drawings.
• Compliance with the comapny HSE requirements and Permit to work procedures & compliance with ROP requirements.
• Compliance to site local weather conditions