|Scope||The company invites bids for Radiography Inspection Services. The Scope of Services shall include but shall not be limited to carry out conventional radiography utilizing X-ray radiography, Gamma ray radiography and digitization of conventional exposed radiographic films and the provision of any and all work which could be reasonably deemed necessary and as described in the Contract to complete the Services.
* The Services shall be for new and/or in-service process piping / pipelines and static equipment in Site at any location within the country.
* The Contractor shall submit within two (2) weeks after signing the Contract for Company’s approval the procedures detailing testing methods that include all the techniques to be employed for the Conventional Radiography. Detailed specifications of the Instruments to be used, data collection methods shall also be submitted for Company approval. The procedure shall include as a minimum the following:
• Radiation Source, Focal Size and Strength
• Film Type, Brand and speed
• Exposure Technique
• Type of screens used
• Image Quality Indicator (IQI)
• Safety Procedure Manual
• Any other relevant information
The procedures shall be approved by a qualified person ASNT-Level III or equivalent in radiography subject to Superintendent approval.
|Bid Bond||KD 5,000.00|
|Bond Validity||90 days|
|Documents Price||KD 100.00|