The company invites bids for Breakdown & Preventive Maintenance and Dismantling & Erection of High Mast Guyed Tower along with Revamping & Maintenance of Earthing System of High Mast Guyed Tower under Production SCADA System.
The Scope of Work includes the following:-
1. Guyed/Self-supporting tower Maintenance:
i. Cleaning of Guy wire foundations and greasing including fixing and changing of Turn Buckles, U-Bolts, Guy Wires etc. on all the Masts in all the installations.
ii. cleaning and grass cutting jobs to be carried out around the RTU room , tower earthing system, guy rope, guy rope bases etc so that there is an easy access for the inspection/job etc.
iii. Record keeping and report preparation on the jobs done and submit the same to a company officer for verification on completion of each job. Contractor will engage one Technician for Guyed mast/ tower maintenance job and the technician will be responsable for:
(i) Cleaning and checking and maintenance of lightning arrestors, aviation light, Earth wire, joints, nuts & bolts etc with necessary supports of different Guyed tower/masts.
(ii) Cleaning of guy wires foundations and greasing including fixing and changing of turn buckles, U-bolts, guy wires of different Guyed tower/masts.
(iii) Submission of report of jobs carried out.
2. Earthing Maintenance of guyed/Self-supporting tower: Maintenance of earthing system, Measurement of earth resistance, measurement of individual earth electrode resistance on regular basis. Contractor will engage one Electrical Technician for Earthing Maintenance of guyed/self supporting tower and the technician will be responsable for the earthing system maintenance job and job will be carried out as mentioned below:
Earthing system shall be maintained in conformance to IS:3043-1987, or its latest edition.
# Maintenance of earthing system shall include, but not limited to, the following - Visual inspection of the entire earthing system for all towers, and recording of observations. This is to be done once in a month.
- Measurement of earth/soil resistivity in the vicinity of each tower, once a year during dry weather, and recording results thereof.
- Measurement of individual earth electrode resistance, once in a span of six months, and recording results thereof. and
- Measurement of the resistance of the earthing grid (all electrodes connected together), once in a span of six months, and recording results thereof.
- Checking the integrity of the earthing system, including tightness of connections between tower and the earth grid, breakages in connectors and earth wire etc., to ensure their rigidity and other signs of deterioration, and recording results thereof.
- Painting of the exposed parts of electrodes with aluminium paint, and marking the earth pit covers with the resistance (in ohms) of that electrode. This is to be done once in a span of six months, and a record maintained to indicate the same.
- Replacement of earthing GI strips, in case they are damaged.
- Replacement of bolts, clamps, fasteners, connectors etc., in case they are damaged.
# To ensure the required earth electrode resistance, suitable means like salt/charcoal, approved backfill compounds, additional electrodes, etc. shall be employed
# Submission of report of jobs carried out.
3: Station cleaning and Earthing System maintenance (By Helper):
Contractor should engage one helper to assist the technicians need to be engaged for the above mentioned jobs and to carry out the following jobs:
i) Cleaning of RTU room inside for cobwebs, dust etc.
ii) Grass cutting and cleaning of vegetation from the surroundings of RTU rooms & MCS building as well as the approach road for RTU room
4. Dismantling / Erection of High mast guyed tower:
Dismantling of existing guyed mast tower of varying height and bringing the materials like the tower structure, guyed ropes, nuts & bolts, turn buckles etc to storage location near MCS and keeping all the items in systematic manner for future use as and when required. As per requirement, the dismantled guyed mast to be installed at new location as advised by OIL. For the installation the concrete base for the tower and base for anchoring the guyed ropes will be constructed by OIL and after curing the concrete base the mast at the new location to be erected.
Crane service required for dismantling/ erection will be assessed and if required will be provided by OIL. The contractor will be informed about the availability of such service and accordingly contractor has to arrange the required competent manpower for the job.
Record keeping and report preparation will be done as per the jobs done and to be submitting the same to a company officer of OIL for verification.
|Bid Bond||Rs 24,000.00|
|Bond Validity||120 days|
|Offer Validity||90 days|
|Documents Price||Rs 1,000.00|