|Scope||The company invites bids for Two Years Contract for Transportation, Storage and Handling of Sohar Sulphur on Call off Basis.
Mandatory Technical Requirements are as follows:–
- The Tenderer must explore and show evidence to confirm if any required agreement with any exclusive provider of Cargo Transportation services within the Sohar Port area is necessary and if so will be in place immediately following Contract award, to move Sulphur inside the Port Area in compliance with the Scope of Works. (Contact Sohar Port and Freezone Commercial Manager, Marc Evertse Tel +968 26852700 to ascertain/confirm any Exclusive agreements).
- The Storage facility must be either inside Sohar Port or in Sohar Industrial area
- The Tenderer must be able to show that the Storage facility is available for the Storage of Sulphur immediately after Contract award. A site visit to the Storage area by the company must be arranged by the Contractor as part of the Tender Technical evaluation.
- The Storage facility must be able to store 30,000 bags of Sulphur, maximum two bags high
- The Tenderer must be able to expand the storage facility to store 60,000 bags from March 2017. This must be clearly shown in their Tender submission.
- All Required ROP Civil Defence and Ambulance (PACDA) Safety and Security Certificates must be provided with the Tender submission
- The Tenderer must have a minimum of one example of each of the following:
• Transporting Sulphur: within the Middle East and within the last three Years
• Storing Sulphur: within the Middle East and within the last three Years
• Stevedoring Sulphur: within the Middle East and within the last three Years
- The Tenderer must have previous experience within Oil and Gas/Utilities/Petrochemical Industry.
|Bid Bond||OMR 500.00|
|Documents Price||OMR 100.00|