The company invites bids for Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPS) Infrastructure Services. The Scope of Services are detailed in Appendices and shall include but not limited to the following:-
* Maintenance for:
- Existing UPS systems in operation within Company’s operational areas.
- Upgraded UPS system in Company areas.
- UPS systems for new locations as and when requested by the Company.
* Supply, installation, integration, testing and commissioning of new UPS systems at new locations as and when requested by the Company through a Service Order including provision of warranty maintenance.
* Replacement of faulty/ irreparable, unserviceable and obsolete hardware/ software/batteries/accessories the cost of which shall be deemed included in Contract price.
* Replacement of defective batteries upon Company’s request, the cost of which shall be paid.
* Upgrade of UPS systems at all locations.
* Provision of Centralized Management System for reporting and controlling of maintenance and on-Site support Services, matching all requirements of the UPS systems. The Contractor shall supply, install, configure, maintain and support of above System including renewal of licenses to meet the integration of all different brands of UPS systems and ensure to meet the Company’s Security System requirements during the Contract Period.
* Provision of on-Site support personnel (Kuwaiti and Non-Kuwaiti) for support services during the Contract Period.
* Provision of vehicles for Contractor’s on-Site support personnel for support services during the Contract Period.
* Integration of equipment/ accessories provided by the Company and/ or any third party authorized by the Company with the Centralized Management System within the UPS services.
* Submit and update inventory report of all assets periodically within the Contract Period.
* Conduct training courses and knowledge transfer to Company and Company’s designated personnel.
|Bid Bond||KD 22,500.00|
|Offer Validity||90 days|
|Documents Price||KD 200.00|