|Scope||The company invites bids for Hiring of House keeping/cleaning services for OIL House, Jodhpur for a period of three years.
The Details of Scope of Work are as follows:-
1. Cleaning, sweeping moping and wiping of floors, staircase on daily basis including Saturdays or as required by Officer-In-charge. Cleaning activity shall start in the morning at 7.00 AM so as to complete all the dusting/ cleaning/ moping work before 9.30 AM.
2. Continuous moping to be done at reception floor and other floors during office hours (9.30 AM to 4.30PM)
3. Thorough cleaning of all toilets using required detergent by putting naphthalene balls and air purifier in all urinals, wash basins and WC area.
4. Cleaning and dusting of entire furniture, partitions, wooden cabin walls, railings, doors, windows venetian blinds, racks, sofas, typewriters, computers, telephones, curtains, wall mounted fans etc. with dry/wet cloth, feather brush and duster.
5. Lifting, carrying and disposing the dead birds animals, rats, insects etc. if found in and around the office building.
6. Clearing of any choking#s in the drainages, manholes etc.
7. Removal of beehives and cobwebs/honey webs from the office building and its premises.
8. Cleaning and sweeping of open area including balconies and roof tops with brooms.
9. Supply & Maintenance of indoor potted plants for OIL HOUSE # all floors, Directors Room, reception area and outside of reception and outside of main entrance door. The bidder shall supply and maintain all potted plants and make necessary replacement from time to time.
10. The bidder shall also be responsible for pest control in the office and shall carry out sprays etc. minimum once in a month. The insecticides and pesticides should be sufficient enough to take care of Mosquitoes, Cockroach, Silver fish, crawling insects at library and carpeted rooms, rats etc. The insecticide and pesticide sprayed should be of ISI mark and in case the pest control is ineffective the firm shall have to carry out operation more than once in a month.
11. The bidder must employ adult and skilled labour only. Employment of child labour will lead to the termination of the contract. The successful bidder shall engage only such workers, whose antecedents have been thoroughly verified, including character and police verification and other formalities. In order to maintain quality services and minimize operational problems, the bidder may rotate the staff once in six months with prior written intimation to OIL.
12. Proper registers/records for the jobs carried out on daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis will be maintained by the Supervisor of the bidder and will be countersigned by the OIL officer-in-charge at regular intervals and finally at the end of each month.
13. The bidder should possess or procure needful infrastructure, gadgets and other material required for smooth housekeeping services. No additional cost towards this will be borne by OIL.
|Bid Bond||INR 1,60,000.00|
|Bond Validity||180 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||INR 1,000.00|