|Scope||The company invites limited tenders for the supply of Qty= 100NO, Single Headed Fire Hydrant Valve:
- The Single Headed Fire Hydrants Valve (Landing Valves) assembly of "Type A" shall be consisting of Valve, Instantaneous female outlet and blank cap. The valve body, bonnet, stop valve, check nut, spindle, instantaneous female outlet and blank cap shall be made of Stainless Steel grade 1 & 4 of IS-3444. Hand wheel shall be made of mild steel conforming to IS: 1030-1989. Washers, Seat washer shall be made of rubber conforming to IS: 937-1981. The spring shall be of phosphorous wire conforming to IS: 7608-1987. The tooth of the lug shall be forged from brass material conforming to grade FLB of IS: 6912-1985.
- The valve shall have 75mm flat faced drilled flanged inlet and flange outer diameter 200 mm with suitable PCD & number of holes as per relevant standard.
- The valve shall be tested to 14 Kg/cm2 for valve seat and 21 Kg/cm2 for body.
- All parts shall be of good finish, clear of burrs and sharp edges. All casting shall be clean and sound and shall be free from plugging, welding or repair of any defects.
- An additional matching flange should be supplied along with each valve.
- One pair of additional (spare) matching lugs should be provided with each valve.
Each assembled valve shall be clearly and permanently marked on the valve body, as follows:
a) Manufacturer's Name or Trade Mark
b) Code letter indication the type of valve
c) Year of Manufacture
d) ISI Certification Mark.
The complete assembled valve shall be conforming to IS: 5290-1993 and shall have the ISI Mark.
|Bid Bond||USD 0.00|
|Offer Validity||75 days|