|Scope||The company has issued limited tenders for the supply of Qty=3 RL, Well Measuring Wireline: 2.08 mm dia, (0.082") Bright Carbon Steel Well Measuring Wireline for bottom hole pressure/temperature surveys conforming to API RP 9A and having following specifications:-
1. Diameter: 2.08 mm (0.082")
2. Tolerance on dia-: +/- 0.001 meter, inch
3. Length of each: 5500 m (18000 ft.) spool, M (ft.)
4. Breaking strength,: 5.51 KN (1239 lbs) KN (lbs) minimum: 6.69 KN (1504 lbs) maximum
5. Elongation in 10 inch: 1.5% minimum
6. Torsion, minimum no.: 26 at 13 lbs of twists in 8 applied tension. (eight) inch.
- Packing& Marking: -
1) The wire line shall be shipped in subs-tantial round head reels. When the reel is full of wireline, there shall be a clearance of not less than 2 inches between full reel and outside diameter if of the flange.
2) The manufacturer shall protect the wireline on the reels with a water resistant covering of built-up material, such as tar paper or similar material that will protect wireline from damage by moisture, dust or dirt.
3) The following shall be legibly marked on the spool:
a) Name of Manufacturer
b) Reel Number
c) API Monogram
d) Grade of wireline
e) Diameter of wireline, inch/mm
f) Length of wireline, feet/meter
g) Batch No./Date of manufacture of wireline
- Test Certificate:-
The material before delivery must be tested through a reputed test laboratory regarding quality of the supplied wire line and its conformance to API RP 9A. Third party inspection report and test certificate must be furnished along with the supply.
|Bid Bond||USD 0.00|
|Offer Validity||90 days|