The company invites bids for Service Contract for Safety Upkeep of Product Warehouses & its Surrounding Areas at Gail, Pata.
The job covers safety upkeep of both Product Warehouse & surrounding Areas by sweeping and continuous recovery of spilled polymer on the floor of the both Product Warehouses. Normally the job is to be done from 6 AM to 10 PM daily irrespective of Sunday/Holidays. If requirement arises, the contractor may have to carry out the job between 10 PM to 6 AM also on specific occasions as per instruction of Engineer in charge. The scope of work shall include, but not limited to, following activities/services:
- Recovered Polymer pallets to be manually bagged after removal of dirt & foreign Material. The bags are to be properly stitched, marked and weighed.
- Damaged bags at the time of loading are to be manually re-bagged, weighed for 25 Kg and stamped properly. Waste bags to be shifted from warehouse to Waste bag storage area.
- Providing assistance to the forklift operators whenever necessary during sampling, falling of bags during shifting of polymer pallets etc.
- Polymer bags which have fallen or about to fall from stacks are to be stacked properly on wooden pallets as per requirement.
- Keeping offices, battery charger room etc. in PTD neat and clean as per requirement.
- Cleaning of the surrounding areas of the Product warehouse (for example, the cemented area adjacent to Boundaries of Product Warehouse and in the bagging side).The removal of pieces of broken wooden pallets, nails, rags, sweep waste etc. is in the scope of the contractor by tractor trolley.
- Removal of cob webs formed in between rows, roof and walls of both the warehouses.
- Dusting /cleaning of stacked bags kept in warehouse.
- Shifting of bags wrappers, waste bags rejected and torn bags Cardboard packing, plastic strips etc. from product warehouse with tractor trolley to location within the plant as directed by EIC.
|Bid Bond||Rs 156,000.00|
|Bond Validity||150 days|
|Offer Validity||90 days|