|Scope||The company invites bids for the Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Street Lighting Control DB.
Constructional Details are as follows:-
- Free standing, floor mounted, double door type, dust, vermin and weatherproof, compartmentalized, Street Lighting Control DB suitable for outdoor concrete floor foundation. Enclosure to be made of size 2.65mm (12 gauge) thick CRCA sheets. The structure shall be made with 3.8mm (9 gauge) thick CRCA sheet and angle iron and channel as required.
- Street Lighting Control DB shall have a heavy duty base framework.
- Frame is to be made with 100x50 mm size MS‘C’ Channel and along with 4 Nos suitable size grouting bolt to be provided (separately).
- Street Lighting Control DB base channel shall have facility for grouting on cement concrete pedestal. Provision for fixing the mounting bolt from outside is to be made.
- Enclosure: IP-55
- Lifting hooks shall be provided. T
- The outer doors shall be in parts and shall have locking arrangement with special type key and additionally facility for padlock shall be provided. Doors shall be provided on both sides. Danger Plate fitted on both sides.
- Canopy type sloping roof, in addition to the main enclosure roof, shall be provided to prevent accumulation of rain water and provide additional protection against water leakage. The roof extension shall cover the top side of doors to prevent leakage of water.
- Inside Chamber Arrangement:
- The incoming and outgoing functional units shall be arranged in multi-tier formation to provide a compact panel.
- Each unit shall be accommodated in a totally separate compartment having hinged doors with neoprene rubber gasket.
- Panel shall be designed for cable entry form bottom for both incoming and outgoing and shall have separate cable alley.
- The cable entry shall be effected at the bottom rear of each tier of cubicles. The frame design shall be such that the height between bottom cable entry plate and the connection brought out link of incoming, outgoing MCCBs shall be minimum 300mm.
- The entire sheet-work shall be given seven tank anti-rust treatment as per IS and then powder coated (min 50 micron thick) in DA Grey colour. The design should be as per IS-8623, 13947, 13703, 4237. Protection as per IP-55. Ambient-40°C (Max)/ 5°C (Min), Humidity-95% (Max). All components used must be suitable for the environment as mentioned. All hard wares should be of high tensile steel & Zinc passivated. Size of spring washers & flat washers should be as per relevant IS for individual bolt.
- All the components shall be mounted on separate steel plate with necessary stiffeners or suitable channels so that all the components can be checked and replaced from front side after opening the door.
- All incoming and outgoing cables shall enter the enclosure from bottom side. Bottom plate shall have individual removable gland plates for all cables. These removable plates shall be accessible and removable from inside. All cable entry plates shall have knockouts. (Size and total no. of knockouts shall be confirmed to the successful bidder by engineer in charge, OIL)
|Bid Bond||Rs 18,000.00|
|Bond Validity||180 days|
|Offer Validity||90 days|
|Documents Price||Rs 1,000.00|