|Scope||The company invites bids for the inspection, servicing, load testing & certification of lifting tools & tackles at LPG plant, duliajan for a period of 3 (three) years. The details of scope of works are as follows:-
1. The job will involve Inspection, servicing, load testing & certification of 4 nos. of overhead traveling cranes and 3 nos. of Chain pulleys & 5 nos. of wire ropes of LPG Plant.
2. The job of Inspection, servicing, load testing & certification for the above are to be carried out twice in a year (after every 6 months) for 15 T OHT and others for once in a year for a period of three (3) years.
3. The OHT Cranes and Chain Pulleys are to be inspected, dismantled, serviced and overhauled.
4. Parts are to be thoroughly cleaned and greased. The items are to be assembled and fitted back and put into operation.
5. If during the servicing, any defect is observed, the same is to be rectified. Defects in major components such as Wheel, Hook, rail etc. will have to be attended as per norms. Such items will be repaired by OIL at its Workshop or replaced depending on the situation.
6. After servicing is over, the lifting tools are to be load tested for its rated load.
7. The cranes are to be painted properly/completely.
8. Three copies of Test Reports in prescribed format to be submitted after completion of the job covering inspection, servicing, testing and certification.
9. The Painting shall be done only once in a year in all the four (4) nos. of OHC after doing the servicing.
|Offer Validity||120 days|