|Scope||The company invites bids for the supply of Qty= 10 NO, 4.1/2" OD Flat Bottom Junk Mill to work inside 5.1/2" (139.7 mm) Casing, 17 ppf to 23 ppf (25.30 kg/m to 34.22 kg/m) without fishing neck, dressed with crushed sintered tungsten carbide with (73.025 mm) 2.7/8" API regular pin top connection complete with steel thread protector.
1. All thread connection should be as per API Spec. 7-1. Valid API spec. 7-1 certificate is to be produced from manufacturer.
2. The FB mill should be able to cut toughest fish of alloy steel like packers, bridge plug, drill pipes, rock bit etc.
3. The cutting surface is to be of self sharpening type for maximum useful life of the mill.
4. Adequate numbers of circulation ports are to be designed to efficiently remove cuttings while cooling the cutting surface.
5. No fishing neck no wear pads
6. Length of the FB mill should be restricted to 5" to 7" (127 mm to 177.8 mm)
7. Mills should not contain any abrasive hard facing material around outer periphery of the mill.
8. Bidder should indicate recommended welding rods for restoration of the hard facing.
|Bid Bond||USD 0.00|
|Offer Validity||90 days|