|Scope||The company invites all prospective suppliers and contractors for EPIC for 11 Non-Shutdown PCRs at NGL Plants, Mesaieed Operations.
The Scope of Work includes preliminary engineering verification , detail design, procurement, material supply, installation /construction, inspection, testing, pre-commissioning and commissioning (EPIC) for implementation of 11 Mechanical Plant Change Requests (PCRs) listed down here at QP's NGL Plants in Mesaieed as detailed in the relevant SOW Appendix-A, AFC drawings/documents, applicable codes, standards, project specifications and good engineering practice.
1) OEE/GP/13/422: Individual Isolation for Fire Water Hydrants in NGL-1/2; NGSL and NGCU.
2) OEE/GP/13/426: Material Change of The Carbon Cartridge Filter S-8940 for V-8941 Vent.
3) OEE/GP/13/431: Isolation Valves on Individual Fire Hydrant.
4) OEE/GP/14/446: Provide New Suction Strainer for K-2503 and K-2504 with DP Indication.
5) PCR/GPT/14/465: To Provide Back Up Fuel Gas Supply To NGL- 4 Flare Pilots (Non-Shutdown SOW).
6) PCR/GPT/14/469: To Change 8'' Cooling Water Lines to E-2514.
7) PCR/GPT/14/480: Additional Block Valve on Gasoline Circulation Return Line to T-5 & T-6.
8) PCR/GPT/14/483: P-1755 A/B, Suction and Discharge Line From V-1753 and to 17-FI-024.
9) PCR/GPT/14/488: New Venting Line in Antifoam Additional system.
10) PCR/GPT/15/498: Modification of Fresh Water Piping Circuit for Safety Showers 11). PCR/GNN(M)/15/506: QAPCO ERG analyzer Connection.
|Bid Bond||QR 60,000.00|
|Bond Validity||150 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||QR 200.00|