|Scope||The company issues tender opportunity to interested and reputable Contractors with suitable equipment and relevant experience for consideration to tender for the Provision of Wellbore cleaning services for its Deep Offshore OML130 operations.
The expected duration of this contract is two (2) years plus one (1) year optional extension. The selected tenderer shall provide equipment, personnel and consumable to cover the following:
- Well casing cleaning prior to Completion installation (Lower & Upper).
- Marine riser cleaning Blow-Out-Preventer (BOP) jetting
- Vacuum suction cleaning service for reservoir isolation devices (RID).
The purpose is to provide expertise and safe, efficient tools to mechanically and chemically clean the casing and to displace a clean fluid at sufficiently high rate for effective cleaning before completion equipment deployment.
The scope shall also include:
- WBCO Equipment (primary and back up sets), compatible with casing material, for well cleaning operations
- Facilities: onshore equipment Redress and Storage
- Engineering services and offshore personnel (WBCO Specialist & Technician)
- Onshore preparation of wellbore clean out (WBCO) equipment.
- Post operations reports and review meetings.