The company announces its need for Provision of Pipe Maintenance by Interpenetrating HDPE Lining Tube Project.
A typical work done by Contractor mainly include the steps listed below:
(1) Survey and investigation;
(2) Doing hydrotest to design pressure before interpenetrating HDPE pipe(refer to underground old pipeline).
(3) excavating an operation pit;
(4) dividing the old pipeline into sections;
(5) cleaning the old pipelines;
(6) Connecting the HDPE pipe; Only flange connection is acceptable.
(7) Deforming the HDPE pipe;
(8) Interpenetrating the O-shape HDPE pipe;
(9) Restoring the shape of the HDPE pipe and forming the pipeline with the composite structure of the HDPE pipe and the old pipeline;
(10) Doing hydrotest after completing interpenetrating HDPE pipe to design pressure; For new pipelines interpenetrating HDPE pipe, hydrotest should be done according to design specifications.
(11) Backfill and site reinstatement.