The company invites all prospective suppliers and contractors for Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Commissioning (EPIC) for Mesaieed (MIC) Hazardous Waste Treatment Centre (HWTC) Compliance Project in order to improve the operation of the existing HWTC and to enhance the compliance with prevailing Environmental Regulations for storage of the Hazardous Waste.
Scope of Works Works include:
- Strengthening and Expansion of Existing HWTC Underground Firewater Network.
- Strengthening of the existing underground Firewater Network to eliminate frequent failures of the existing system and improved operation.
- Extension of the underground Firewater Network to cover the Phase I and II for Class-I and II Landfill areas being expanded during the ongoing operation of the site. Air Conditioned Chemical Storage Building.
- Provision of a new building to safely store Hydrogen Peroxide material. The room size will be approximately 7x7x5 m (LxWxH) with a storage capacity of 2 Tons.
- Provision of all building services requirements (i.e. HVAC, power tie-in, lighting, small power, earthing, lightning protection, fire alarm & protection and water supply, etc.) Hazardous Waste Paved Storage Area.
- New concrete paved storage area to store received Hazardous Waste. The storage area will be divided into two (2) paved areas having a size of 35 x 70 m each, with a total storage capacity of 1500 Tons.
|Bid Bond||QR 300,000.00|
|Bond Validity||150 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||QR 200.00|