The company invites all prospective suppliers and contractors for Operation and Maintenance of Waste Management Facility.
Contractor shall carryout the operation and maintenance of the Waste Management Facility (WMF) at Ras Laffan Industrial City (RLIC), which includes provision of all manpower, services, supervision, testing, equipment, apparatus, vehicles, spares, consumables, tools and each and every item of expense necessary to perform the services.
The details of services to be provided by Contractor at the respective locations/Facility are well elaborated in the following Sections of Appendix A .
- Section 1: O&M of Inert Waste Pile (IWP).
- Section 2: O&M of Land Treatment Unit (LTU).
- Section 3: O&M of Temporary Chemical Storage Yard .
- Section 4: O&M of Domestic Waste Transfer Station (DWTS).
- Section 5: O&M of QP, Qatargas and Rasgas Landfills.
- Section 6: O&M of QATAR SHELL GTL Landfill.
|Bid Bond||QR 550,000.00|
|Bond Validity||150 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||QR 500.00|