|Scope||The company announces its need to provide fixed foam application systems to 21 flammable and combustible hydrocarbon storage tanks.
The project briefly consists of:
- The construction and tie-in of three (3) new foam station buildings.
- Modification and tie-in to existing semi-fixed foam application lines.
- Replacement NFPA/FM approved electric fire pump and controller EFP-01 including all making good of interconnecting pipework, electrical connections and supports if required.
The following points shall be noted:
- Tank T-805 and T-842 connecting pipework are not fully indicated on the drawings.
- Bidders shall provide separate costs for “supply and installation” and installation only” as per schedule 1/A section 4.1a+b, 4.2a+b, and 4.3a+b, of the scope of work.
The contractor shall carry out over-pressure calculations to ensure that each foam station is constructed to provide suitable protection.
Location, ROW and tie-in requirements of each tank’s foam supply line shall be checked. The bidders shall verify and confirm the comprehensiveness of all the items mentioned in the tender documents. They shall confirm through inquiries, in case of question, that the tender committee may be contacted on matters that may not be completed clear to them.
|Documents Price||LD 2,000.00|