|Scope||The company announces its need for EPC to Construct Car Parking Sheds with Solar Photovoltaic Panels.
The contractor shall carry out the following scope of work, but not limited to:
- Carry out Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) of the project comprising of the following three locations:
Location-1: Car parking at Oman LNG site plant- Qalhat; consist of around 550 car parking slots.
Location-2: Car parking at the New School in Al Ghalyla- Sur; consist of around 70 car parking slots.
Location-3: Car parking at Hay Al Sharooq (HAS) in Al Ghalyla- Sur; consist of around 200 car parking slots.
- Carry out site survey and detailed engineering and all required engineering studies ,surveys for the Civil scope and Electrical scope (Solar Photovoltaic panels, inverters, tie-in to existing system, transformers, RMU, LV panels and circuit breakers, etc.).
- Construction of the car park shed and install Photovoltaic Solar Panel at roof top of the shed
and feed the solar generated power to the electrical network.
- Rerouting and termination of existing underground and above ground services.
- Cable trench excavation, routing of the Power Cables, instrument cables and all wiring connections.
- Carry out Engineering, Drawings & documents preparation, Materials & Services Procurement, Supply, Manufacturing, Fabrication, Shipping, Transportation, Delivery, Assembly, Construction, Installation, Inspection, Testing, Painting, Certification, Supervision,
Management, Commissioning including supply of Testing equipment’s, Special tools & Spare parts, Coordination and Training of company personnel for Operation & Maintenance.
- Contractor shall obtain all required permits from government authorities to complete the entire
work and hand-over.
- Contractor shall be responsible for all tie-in works to Oman LNG grid for location-1 and to Local Distribution grid for location-2 & location-3.