|Scope||The company announces its need for Downhole Equipment Rental Services for the drilling and completion of 18 wells with anticipated starting date from the 3rd Quarter of 2018 for Two (2) years firm period plus one year optional extension.
The scope of work is as follows:
- Provision of the following rental tools, but not limited to; drilling Jars, shock subs, Integral blade stabilizers, hole openers, bull nose plugs, rental drill pipes, collars and
tubing, offshore baskets, containers, rotating & non
rotating casing scrapers, various sizes and types of
crossovers inclusive 6 7/8” Reg X 4 1 /2” IF connections,
handling equipment, lift subs, wash pipes.
- Detailed listing of Contractor’s Down-hole Rental tools and showing quantities in stock.
- Proof of equipment availability, warehouse, maintenance facilities and spares to support the operation for a period of at least one year.
- Documentation with evidence of tool inspection and
compliance with API RP7G inspection standards for tool
joints and body dimensions.
- Preparation of all associated equipment which will include function testing. This will be witnessed by a company representative, upon completion and acceptance by company representative all equipment shall be set aside and reserved for use by company for the proposed program.
- Administrative Support towards maintenance of dedicated equipment in good operating condition.