|Scope||The company announces its need for Maintenance of Jetty Piles and Replacement of Cathodic Protection System at Marsa Al Harigah Project No: P-33.
Scope of Work:
- Geotechnical investigation of jetty location.
- Basic and Detailed Engineering.
- Driving totally 8 number of new tubular piles for Breasting Dolhins (two piles at each Jetty’s outer breasting dolphins.
- Repairing the severely corroded sections of piles by the patch plate underwater wet welding technique.
- The strengthening of all jetty’s piles by Installation of CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced polymer) rehabilitation jacket to provide a form of encasement of epoxy grout to structurally restore of load carrying capacity and protect the corroded steel piles and extend the life span around 50 years more.
- All superstructures parts of breasting dolphins shall be redesign and re-constructed including breasting dolphin fenders’ panels steel frames, hinges and buffers with its rubbers and the gangway bridges between breasting dolphins for both jetties.
- Strengthening the Jetty Head Concrete Deck underside by using externally bonded Carbon Fiber Reinforced polymer Composites.
- Designing and installation of complete new cathodic protection system for whole jetty structures.
- Painting of whole jetty superstructure steel parts (steel beams, cross beams, loading lines, loading platforms etc.).
- Re-designing and installation of new earthing system for jetties.
- Repairing of Reinforced Concrete Water Suction.
- Chambers of Sea Level Pumping Station No: 1 and
- Replacement of the Corroded Screen Filters.
|Documents Price||LD 3,000.00|