|Scope||The company announces its need for supply of No.05 of Pneumatic Operated, Tank Mounted, Portable, High Pressure Test Unit with Chart Recorder & All Required Accessories Suitable for Testing Up to 703 Kg/Sq.Cm. (10000 Psi) as per The Following Minimum Specification.
Each of the units should consist of, but not limited to, the following:
1. Air driven hydraulic pump capable of producing a minimum of 703 Kg/Sq.Cm. (10000 psi) output with 5.50 Kg./Sq.Cm (75 psi) air supply.
2. One (01) number 200:1 Ratio Pressure Pump
3. One (01) number 60:1 Ratio Volume Pump
4. One (01) number Adjustable air regulator 0-10.60 Kg/Sq.Cm. (0- 150 PSI) set to limit hydraulic output to desired test pressure (10000 psi) with suitable air on-off valve.
5. One (01) number one inch air supply manifold with lubricator filter.
6. One (01) number Rupture Disc at 12,500 psi.
7. One (01) number Adjustable Relief Valve.
8. One (01) number high pressure testing manifold complete with 0- 1055 Kg./Sq.Cm. (0-15000 psi) pressure gauge, check valve, shut-off valve, high pressure fitting and tubing.
9. Hydraulic pressure gauge with a minimum range of 0-1055 Kg./Sq.Cm. (0-15000 psi), glycerine filled, panel mounted & having dual scale in KG/SQ.CM & PSI.
10. Air pressure gauge with a minimum range of 0-10.60 Kg/Sq.Cm. (0-150 psi), panel mounted with dual scale in KG/SQ.CM & PSI.
11. High pressure testing manifold should consist of Needle valves with a minimum 703 Kg/Sq.Cm. (10000 psi) rating for use as LINE SOLATION, PRESSURE RELEASE & CHART RECORDER.
12. One (01) number fluid suction manifold with strainer.
13. One (01) number fifty (50) gallon fluid reservoir for storage of 05 Nos. SDG9646P19/6 Page 3 of 36 operation fluid.
14. One (01) number 6.35 mm (¼ inch) NPT female hydraulic outlet.
15. Unit mounted chart recorder for recording the test pressure on circular chart with 24 Hrs - 90 Minutes spring drive.
16. One (1) number 0 - 15000 psi Recorder Spring Chart Drive, 24 hours / 90 minutes chart rotation, single pen style with over range protection, shock mounted for vibration protection. The supply should also include a minimum of 06 numbers of pens.
17. One (1) number high pressure chart recorder hoses ¼" x 10 feet long x 15000 psi.
18. One number of air supply hose (50 feet in length and rated to minimum 250 psi with suitable connections) and one number of water supply hose.
19. One (01) number 20 meters (66 feet) long, 9.525 mm OD high pressure hydraulic test hose with at least 1055 Kg./Sq.Cm. (0- 15000 psi) W.P. for connecting the test unit to testing equipments. The end connections of hose should be 6.35 mm (¼ inch) NPT male for both ends.
20. The unit should have a weather proof cover with locking system. The body of the unit should be of stainless steel construction.
21. One (01) number Heavy Duty Skid to contain all above.
22. The weight of unit with recorder, but without high pressure hose should not exceed 400 Kgs.
23. Extra charts for recorder in 24 Hrs and 90 minutes recording - Two Hundred (200) numbers.
|Bid Bond||INR 210,120.00|
|Offer Validity||120 days|