|Scope||The company announces its need for supply of Supply of 200,000 Kg of Potasium Chloride, Grade Ii
The instruments to be supplied are:- Qty=200000 of Potassium Chloride (IS:4150-1984)
General Purpose of Use To use in water base drilling fluids to make potassium based mud. Specification
1. Physical Properties : The material as received, should be a crystalline solid/powder and white in color, free from dirt and foreign matter.
2. Moisture Content at 105 +/-2 Deg C, % by mass, maximum.: 2.00
3. Matter Insoluble in water, (on dry basis), % by mass maximum. : 0.50
4. Calcium Content,(on dry basis) ppm, maximum. : 2000.00
5. Purity as Potassium Chloride,(on dry basis), % by mass, min. : 97.00
6.Packing : The material should be packed in polythene bag (100 gauge) which in turn should be packed in HOPE bag strong enough to withstand rigours of transit and storage. The material should be supplied in the original packing of the manufacturer. Capacity 50 kg net per bag.
|Bid Bond||INR 189,150.00|
|Offer Validity||120 days|