|Scope||The company announces its need for Development of Play Ground at Duliajan College, Duliajan by earth filling and levelling off the ground.
The instruments to be supplied are as follows: -
- Item 001 Qty=6,300 of Collecting / excavating sand, soil, silt, ordinary earth from any source, load into lorries, transport it to distant place of work including procuring earth and laying in layer of 150mm thickness and compacting, profile properly made for taking measurement, including all measurable lead upto 30m and lift as required. (The contractor shall be responsible for all formalities of supply of earth such as purchase of land including royalties, monopoly / other statutory taxes as required from any distance.)
- Item 002 Qty=12,600.00 of Surface dressing of the ground including removing vegetation and in equalities not exceeding 15 cm deep and disposal of rubbish, lead upto 50 m and lift upto 1.5 m. All kinds of soil
- Item 003 Qty=400.00 of Cutting, uprooting & removing wild growth from slab, chajja, wall etc. & cleaning properly upto a height of 4m & disposing the cut materials as directed.
- Item 004 Qty=6.00 of Hire charges of Diesel Road Roller - 8 to 10 tonne
- Item 005 Qty=3.00 of Hydraulic Excavator (3D) with driver and fuel.