The company announces its need for supply of Complete two horizontal centrifugal pump with two driver one of them electric motor and the other steam turbine (each of them will has an separate base plate) with mechanical seal ( 4 sets) complete as spare parts.
1 – Pump specifications
QTY: 2 Nos.
1) Pump shall be manufactured according to (API 610) latest edition (except material ).
2) bearing should be antifriction ball bearing, ring lubricated type, water cooled with water specification 3 bar 35 C°.
3) Flange pump drains.
4) Flexible coupling dynamically balanced between pump
5) Mechanical seal Mfr : John Crane or Eagle Burgmann or flowserve.
6) Non-sparking coupling guard.
7) Single mechanical seal according to (API 682).
8) Fabricated steel base plate.
Operation conditions :
Liquid solvent (MEK)
Disch. Press. : 33 Kg/cm².
Capacity m3 /min .: min. 0 .071.
Pumping temperature : 49 °C.
Suction pressure (rated): -0.2 Kg/cm² G
Diff. press : 33.2 Kg/cm².
Design head : 412 m.
Sp.Gr @ P. T: 0.806.
Vap. @ P.T :0.35 Kg/cm² A.
Vis @ P. T: 0.42 CS.
NPSH avail. : 6 m.
Min . continuous flow 0.166 m3 /min.
Casing A 27 Gr (70-36).
Impeller 2% Ni Cast iron.
Shaft A 322 Gr 4140.
Shaft sleeve 276 Type 420.
Diff user :A 27 Gr 70-36.
A-electric motor (A motor power should be not more than
Motor should be at power 20% more than rated power of the pump.
Motor type EExdIICT4 , Class F insulated,IP 55,3ph,380 volt, temp. raise B, ambient temp. 55C°.
Test certificate including no-load current.
Instruction and maintenance manual, data-sheet.
Dimensions drawing, stator winding drawing.
Following manufacture for electrical motor preferred:
( USA – JAPAN – HOLLAND -Germany).
B-Steam Turbine specifications:
1. Turbine should be of in between tow bearing design.
2. Turbine should be basic pressure design.
3. Turbine radial bearing should be sleeve type with antifriction ball bearing and sleeve bearing for thrust.
4. Bearing should be ring lubricated type water cooled with water specification 3 bar 35 C°.
5. Turbine should be manufacture with (TG-13) Governor
6. Turbine should be manufacture completely according to API 611.
7. Turbine preferred to be manufactured by of the vendors:
Dresser rand - Elliot.
8. Carbon ring floating sealing ring for both side.
9. Turbine should be furnished with tachometer mechanical electrical.
10.Adequate cooler if necessary.
11.Turbine power should be at least of 20% more than the pump rated power.
12.Turbine casing should be of material code steel with sentinel valve warning.
13.Testing and balancing should be according to API.
14.Noise level shall not be more than 85 dB at 1 meter from the turbine.
15.Turbine should be horizontal split design.
16.Turbine inlet should be furnished with strainer.
17.Turbine should be furnished with mechanical over speed trip.
Inlet steam 16.8Kg/cm.
Temp 260 °C.
19.Turbine Flanges shall be in perpendicular direction (top side) with exhaust flange at left side when viewing from governor side direction.
|Bid Bond||US 4,000.00|
|Bond Validity||120 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||ID 250,000.00|