The company announces its need for procurement of polyol (qty: 500,000 kg).
The polyol to be supplied are as follows: -
- Item 001 Qty=500000 of NDDF Chemical (Non-Damaging Drilling Fluid) Polyol (Low Temperature) having following specifications:
1. Physical State:The material shall be in the form of liquid at 24 ± 2 °C, free from visible impurities.
2. pH of 3% (v/v) Sample in 5% (w/v) KCl Solution in Distilled water : 6.0 -7.5
3. Surface Tension of 3% (v/v) Sample in 5% (w/v) KCl Solution in Distilled Water, dynes / cm3.: 40 ± 5
4. Hydroxyl Value, mg KOH / g of Sample: 150 - 200
5. Iodoform Test for Confirmation of Presence of carbon in Sample: Should be Positive.
6. Performance Test:
(i) Preparation of Base Mud: Prepare 10 - 15 cp Bentonite Suspension from pre-hydrated Bentonite Suspension [prepared by stirring 10% (w/v) Bentonite in Distilled Water for 30 minutes using a laboratory stirrer (5000 # 6000 rpm) and aged for 72 hours at 90 ± 2 °C] by diluting with Distilled Water and stirring in a Hamilton Beach Mixer for 20 minutes.Treat the prepared Bentonite Suspension with KCl (5% w/v) and age for 24 hours at 24 ± 2 °C. After that add PHPA (0.2% w/v) + PAC (Regular Grade) (0.5% w/v) + PAC (Low Viscosity Grade) (0.3% w/v) + KOH (pH 9.0 - 9.5), while stirring in a Hamilton Beach Mixer at high speed for 20 minutes.
(ii) Hot roll the Base Mud at 100 °C for 18 hours in a roller oven. After aging cool the Mud to 24 ± 2 °C and stir in a Hamilton Beach Mixer for 20 minutes at high speed. Determine the Apparent Viscosity (cP) and the Yield Point (lbs/100 sq. ft) by Fann VG Meter or Equivalent. Also measure the Lubricity Coefficient, using a Lubricity Tester and HP-HT Filtration Loss (ml / 30 minutes) at 500 psi and 100 °C, using a HP-HT Filtration Apparatus.Record Apparent Viscosity, Yield Point, Lubricity Coefficient and HP-HT Filtration Loss of the hot rolled base mud.
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||INR 813,000.00|