|Scope||The company announces its need for procurement of spotting fluid (40,000 ltrs) of chemicals - drilling / cementing specification of spotting fluid (non-weighted).
1. Physical State: The material shall be homogeneous free flowing liquid at 24 ± 2 0C, free from visible impurities.
2. Miscibility with HSD Oil: Completely miscible.
3. Interfacial Tension of Distilled Water - HSD Oil containing 2.5% (w/v) Spotting Fluid, dynes / cm: 13 (Maximum)
4. Lubricity Coefficient of Treated Bentonite Suspension: A Bentonite Suspension (prepared by dilution of Prehydrated Bentonite with Distilled Water) having Apparent Viscosity of 15 cP is treated with 1% (w/v) of the Additive and its Lubricity Coefficient is measured on a Lubricity Tester.: Lubricity Coefficient of the treated bentonite suspension should not be more than 0.11.
5. Mud Cake Cracking Test: Prepare a Bentonite Suspension having Apparent Viscosity 15 cP by diluting Bentonite gel (pre-hydrated at 90 ± 2 0C for 72 hours) with Distilled Water and load it to Specific Gravity 1.20 with Barytes. Obtain a Filter Cake of this Mud in the API Filter Loss Apparatus by carrying out filtration for 30 minutes at 100 psi pressure (use Whatman No. 1 filter paper). Throw the Mud away, wash the Mud Cake with a slow stream of water without removing the Mud Cake from the Cell and fill the Cell with 100 ml HSD oil containing 2.5% (w/v) Spotting Fluid. Apply 100 psi pressure, after closing the Cell and determine the Time required for collection of 100 ml
6. Sticking Test: Prepare loaded Bentonite Suspension of Specific Gravity 1.20 as in the case of Mud Cake Cracking Test and fill it in a Sticking Tester. Form a Filter Cake by applying 500 psi pressure for 30 minutes. Stick the plate by pressing it on the cake for 5 minutes and leave for 1 hour under 500 psi pressure.Then release the pressure, drain off Mud from the cell by opening the bottom and top stoppers. Replace the bottom stopper and fill the cell with 100 ml of HSD Oil containing 2.5% (w/v) of the Sample of Spotting Fluid. Close the top stopper and again apply 500 psi pressure. Note the time for release of stuck plate and if not released in 20 minutes, apply torque with a Torque Wrench.
|Offer Validity||90 days|
|Documents Price||INR 75,000.00|