The company announces its need for procurement of ferric alum (qty-500,000 kg) of exclusively from mse vendors.
Specification of Alumino - Ferric (Aluminium Sulphate Octadecahydrate)
- Governing Standard : IS 299 : 1989 (Reaffirmed 1999).
- Product Description : The material shall essentially be Aluminium Sulphate Octadecahydrate (AI2(SO4)3. 18H20) ; Grade 2.
- Product Use : To be used as flocculants of solids for clarification of water in Water Treatment Plants Product Requirements.
- Physical Properties :The material, as received, shall be in the form of lumps or slabs.
- Colour : The colour of the material shall be cream to brown Characteristics.
i) Insoluble Matter, percent by mass : 0.5%, Maximum.
ii) Soluble Iron Compounds, percent by mass : 0.7%, Maximum.
iii) Water Soluble Aluminium Compounds, : 15%, Minimum percent by mass (as AI2O3).
iv) pH of 5% aqueous solution : 2.7, Minimum.
v) Lead ( as Pb ), parts per million : 30 ppm, Maximum.
vi) Arsenic ( as As2O3), parts per million : 06 ppm, Maximum.
|Offer Validity||120 days|