|Scope||The company announces its need for Provision of Private Security Service for Halfaya Main Base Camp.
The primary tasks of security service will be :
- Armed guards at 19 fixed point locations in the PetroChina Halfaya basecamp, airport and CPF1 included. - Armed guards at 33 Watchtowers around of PCH basecamp and CPF1 perimeter.
- One dedicated and one call - off mobile PSDs for business related and rotational journeys within the oilfield area and to Basra.
- Trained staff to man an operations room and control movement throughout the field.
- Mobile QRF (Quick Response Force).
- Guards for internal patrols and visitor escorts.
- Guards for other locations within oilfield which required by Company.
- Two permanent K9 (Explosive Detection Dog-EDD) teams at two fixed point locations in the PetroChina Halfaya base camp.
- Communication equipment including VHF, HF, satellite tracking, satellite phone.
- Vehicles and specialist equipment.
- Required license and registration by PCH, international standard & practice, Iraq government & administration.
|Documents Price||US 100.00|