|Scope||The company announces its need for construction of dust free road of 2.1 km length approach to location bgx at dighaltarang area, baghjan.
The instruments to be supplied are as follows: -
- Item 001 Qty=9045.00 of Scarifying Existing Granular Surface to a Depth of 50 mm by Manual Means (Scarifying the existing granular road surface to a depth of 50 mm and disposal of scarified material within all lifts and leads upto 1000 metres.)
- Item 002 Qty=500.00 of Collecting / excavating sand, soil, silt, ordinary earth from any source, load into lorries, transport it to distant place of work including procuring earth and laying in layer of 150mm thickness and compacting, profile properly made for taking measurement, including all measurable lead upto 30m and lift as required. (The contractor shall be responsible for all formalities of supply of earth such as
purchase of land including royalties, monopoly / other statutory taxes as required from any distance.)
- Item 003 Qty=756.00 of Construction of subgrade and earthen shoulders with approved material obtained from borrow pits with all lifts & leads, transporting to site, spreading, grading to required slope and compacted to meet requirement of table No. 300.2 with lead upto1000 m as per Technical Specification Clause 303.1.( Road roller cost included)
- Item 004 Qty=9045.00 of construction of 100mm (consolidated) granular sub-base consolidated by dry rolling to proper grade including providing well compacted berms with earth on either side 1.2m wide leveled with finished road surface, dressing sub-grade including cutting surface upto 75mm
deep to required level and as per clause 401.(Road roller supplied by contractor).
- Item 005 Qty=18090.00 of construction of water bound macadam base course 75 mm thick (Wearing course) and Surfacing Course (sealing coat) with loose hand broken metal of size 63mm and graded down to 45mm rolled dry to proper compaction, grade and camber and wet rolling after placing bindage of loamy earth and finally sealing the compacted surface with a 25mm thick layer of sand shingles (Ref. to MoRTH Spec.404) and as directed as applied over new consolidated surface. (Road roller supplied by contractor).
- Item 006 Qty=100.00 of Spreading gravel, pea-gravel or brick bat over sunken road surface, including carrying from a distance of 30.00m.
- Item 007 Qty=9045.00 of Providing and laying semi- dense Bituminous concrete using crushed stone aggregates of specified grading, premixed with bituminous binder and filler, transporting the hot mix to work site by tippers, laying with paver finisher equipped with electronic sensor to the required grade, level and alignment and rolling with smooth wheeled, vibratory and tandem rollers to achieve the desired compaction and density as per specification, complete and as per directions of Engineer-in Charge.: 25 mm compacted thickness with bitumen of grade VG-30 @ 5% (percentage by weight of total mix) and lime filler @ 2% (percentage by weight of Aggregate) prepared in Batch Type Hot Mix Plant of 100-120 TPH capacity
- Item 008 Qty=9045.00 of Providing and applying primer coat with bitumen emulsion on prepared surface of granular Base including clearing of road surface and spraying primer at the rate of 0.60 kg/sqm using mechanical means including supply of bitumen emulsion by Contractor of approved quality.(For TENDER ITEM)
|Documents Price||INR 65,500.00|