The company announces its need for Provision of Renewal Service for About 130 Temporary Vehicle Plates.
Scope of Work:
- Contractor shall make the renewal service for about 130 temporary vehicle plates and shall provide service for checking vehicle and related documents in the company camp. Do not need any one of the vehicles go to Baghdad or Custom for inspection or related due to all vehicles are in working.
- Contractor can send representative to Alwaha Kut Site to check the document in advance. The company will not take any responsibility for the missing or incorrect document provided.
- Contractor shall assure to arrange at least 1 person to follow the work in Kut Site including but not limited to check and collect document, coordinate inspection and other necessary procedure. And Contractor shall provide the C.V of the representative in technical proposal to show the personal experience to execute the related work properly.
- Contractor shall provide its organization chart ofIraq business and provide related historical performance.
- Contractor shall build its well relationship with government or related customs/traffic department in good manner. The company will postpone or terminate this contract immediately in case the behavior of contractor do harm to or serious influence on the relation between the company and government or related authorities.
- The service shall be lump-sum service, include all the charge that will be happened during the whole service. Company shall be exempted any responsibility, risk and extra cost.
- The contractor shall make, scrutinize, follow up,coordinate, deal, find any solutions to solve and get all the necessary formalities, permits, renewal and rename of related papers and approvals at the contractor’s own cost from the related Governmental Authorities in Iraq including but not limited to: MDOC, MOO, GC, MC, SC, BOC, MOI, Traffic department, etc., even if Iraqi Policy change.
|Bid Bond||US 8,000.00|
|Documents Price||US 100.00|