The company announces its need for supply of Complete Heavy Duty Horizontal Centrifugal Center line Axial Split with Base plate and Steam Turbine and Reduction Gearbox.
Pump should be manufacture and testing according to API 610 except material:-
1-.Pump must be type BB1, axially split case.
2.- Flange pump drains and case vent.
3-.Fabricated steel base plate and lifting jack bolts.
4.- Pump speed preferred to be not more than 975rpm.
5.- Disassemble a bearing housing not disturb other parts .
6-.Test and balance according to API 610.
7.- Main parts of the rotor assembly should be statically and dynamically balanced individually final balancing of the assembled rotor should be done.
8-. Pump name plate should be securely attached at an easily accessible point on pump frame.
9- Pump efficiency should be not less than 91%.
10- Impeller should be dynamically balance .
11.- Antifriction bearings type is require.
12.- Bearing lubrication by means of oil flinger or flooded type.
13.- Labyrinth oil seal for bearing housing must be provide.
14-Bearing housing oil sights glass & constant level oiler.
15-Bearing housing consists of two main parts, upper removal part and lower part fixed with pump casing, or one part bearing housing consisting of front and rear covers.
16-Shaft seal should be soft gland packing type with shaft sleeve.
17- Flexible membrane coupling type, corrosion resistance material with removable spacer according to AGMA 9000 class 9.
18- Non sparking coupling guard.
19 Coupling's hubs should be provided with suitable puller holes.
20- A distance between suction and discharge flanges should be (1460.4) mm. and a distance between center line with flanges center (444.5)mm.
21- Suction flange should be 20" ANSI 150 FF.
22- Discharge flange should be 16" ANSI 150 FF.
23-Pump material preferred to as follows:
- impeller: A487M CA6NM (12.55 Cr , C 0. 6 , NI 3.86) shaft: A322 Gr 4140 shaft sleeve: A 276 TYPE casing : A48 No 35.
24- A margin ratio should be not less than( 1.2).
25- A pump base plate should be (1550X4100) MM.
26- Bearings replacement without disturb other parts.
27 – A vendor list for pump should be one of [ Flowserve – Gould's – sulzer – Cpc -Ebara].
28 – A vendor list for steam turbine should be one of [ Dresser – Elliot].
29– A vendor list for reduction gearbox should be one of [ IHI – Nippon – Lufkin- Flinder].
30- A vendor should be keep pump's data for not less than 20 years .
Steam Turbine for Pumps:-
1. Turbine should be manufactured according to API 611.
2. Turbine should be between bearing type, axially split case.
3. . Back pressure non- condensing type.
4. Turbine should be journal type radial bearing.
5. Turbine bearings should be forced lubricated, provided from pump's lube oil system.
6. Turbine power should be 20% more than pump rated power.
7. Turbine should be furnished with hand turning device for rotating check.
8. Turbine trip system should be consisting of mechanical over speed trip system.
9. First oil filling should be included.
10. - A bearing housing design should be in way that prevents foaming take place.
11. Turbine should be supplied with removable blanket-type insulation.
12. - Turbine steam inlet should be furnished with strainer.
13. - Turbine and gear box mounted on common fabricated base plate
14. - Turbine must be furnished with mechanical and an electrical tachometer.
15. . Flexible metal coupling with removable spacer accordance with API STD 671 between turbine and gear box.
16. Balancing, testing and noise level according to API
17.Metal flexible element, spacer type coupling manufactured in accordance with API 671 .
18. – A lubrication oil should be mineral ( hydrocarbon).
|Bid Bond||US 7,500.00|
|Bond Validity||120 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||ID 250,000.00|