The company announces its need for supply and Installation of Interlock.
The scope: is to install interlock at 32"P/L KM 258.
• area 1: 22 m x 25 m = 550 meter.
• area 2 : 22 m x 15 m = 330 meter.
Total area 880.
• The site work will require OGC permit to work (PTW) while working within 25 m or actual existed ROW corridor on either side of OGC gas pipelines. Before applying for PTW, ensure PTW applicant / holder are OGC licensed and available.
• The contractor should provide barricades, diversion, sign boards, etc. as required at Pipeline work <(>&<)> crossing locations.
• Preparation Before interlock work starts, make sure that sub-grade is compacted when the area is above natural ground.
• Area 1 Interlock length is 22 meter + width 25 meter.
• Area 2 Interlock length is 22 meter + width 15 meter.
• The contractor should install the approved interlock and the edge by carbon stone.
• The excavations spoils and any construction waste materials shall not be left in the pipeline ROW, housekeeping and site shall be restored after the completion of all activities, and All the provided Integrity department specifications / Recommendations shall be