The company invites all prospective suppliers and contractors for EPIC for ground water drainage system in Mesaieed (phase 1).
The proposed Project Works shall include, as a minimum but not limited to, the following: Provision of a system of collection drains, pumping stations, rising mains and outfall structure to enable removal of surface groundwater from the shallow aquifer.
Phase 1 EPIC Works
- Surface groundwater drainage system in the MIC Community Area:
- Two (2) no. New Groundwater Pump stations at MIC Community Area (Phase 1)
- A network of peforated groundwater collection drains feeding to the new groundwater pumping stations.
- Pressurised rising mains from each groundwater pumping station conveying groundwater to the associated terminal pumping stations and to a new outfall within the Industrial Area.
- New Outfall Structure
- Outfall pipeline for Phase 2 future connection.
- Provision of TSE flow meter chambers to enable the collection of flow and pressure data to assess the current distribution of TSE.
- Provision of Fibre Optic cables f and associated equipments for the collection of operational data for the new pumping stations and transfer of the operational data to the Control room of the existing Domestic Waste Water Treatment Plant.
|Bid Bond||QR 3,000,000.00|
|Bond Validity||150 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||QR 500.00|