The Comapny plans to engage reputable Telecommunication Companies for the Offshore Microwave Network 2GB Bandwidth Capacity Upgrade which interconnects MPN's field locations for an anticipated contract term of three (3) years with one (1) year optional renewal period. Contract is expected to commence in 2020.
This project covers the upgrade of MPN's existing microwave network which
interconnects several onshore/offshore locations within the NNPC/MPN JV operating areas. This microwave network currently supports critical business voice, data and video communications on a continuous basis and the upgrade will be required to provide a minimum network-wide scalable bandwidth capacity of two (2) gigabits.
The general scope of work for this project will be as follows:
- Carryout detailed Path and Site analysis/surveys required for upgrade of all
microwave network links listed below and develop detailed low level designs for the new circuits using the Aviat WTM45xx series radios and existing frequencies as provided by MPN.
- Decommissioning of existing Aviat CTR 87xx radios and ODUs
- Supply and Installation of Aviat WTM 45xx radios and corresponding antennas.
- Integrate upgraded links with existing ProVision Network management application
- Provision of post-installation maintenance and support for entire microwave
List of Microwave Links to be upgraded:
- TTC <> QIT<> MHE <> TTC -- RING 3
- QIT<> UBIT<> EDOP<> IDOHO <> QIT- RING 1
- QIT<> IDOHO <> EDOP<> EKPE <> OSO <> USARI <> QIT- RING 2
- BRT<> OSO <> EKPE <> YOHO <> BRT- RING 5
- UBIT<> EAP- Spur 1
- UBIT<> BOP- Spur 2
- EDOP<> ETIM - Spur 3
- EDOP<> INIM - Spur 4
- EKPE <> ASABO - Spur 5
- YOHO <> USAN - Spur 6
- FOT<> INTELS - Spur 7
- YOHO <> YOHO FSO - Spur 8
- BRT<> FOTOnne - Spur 9
- Usari <> QIT- Spur 10