The company announces its need for Provision of CPF-3 Main Facilities Comprehensive Operation Services- Y2021 - Y2024.
The Scope of Services will cover the following:
- Preparation and implementation of standard operating procedure for all the operational activities, troubleshooting and repair in the CPF-3 all facilities considering hazardous H2S environment.
- Preparation & implementation of safe work practices for the CPF-3 Facilities in H2S environment.
- Monitoring and control of the facilities from the DCS console in control room.
- Operating, troubleshooting, monitoring and control of the entire plant activities.
- Troubleshooting, planning and rectifying the operation and performance related problems in the CPF- 3 Facilities.
- Provision of on-the-job training to all national staff and assurance of independent and safe performance of their duties within the contract period.
- Manage and carry out all breakdown work and any associated work required as part of their normal duties and management responsibilities, such work shall be completed safely.
- Maintain the history folder for each major/ recurring problem for all equipment. Produce equipment data in soft and hard copy as and when desired by PetroChina.
- Contractor at its cost shall provide six anti-explosive battery pickup cars with 4 seats and 4 wheels for close monitoring and immediate troubleshooting of plant and equipment, the maintenance and spare parts of battery cars are fully under the responsibility of Contractor.
- Apply and keep determination for equipment availabilities and reliabilities studies. List of facilities covered by this Scope of Services:
- Crude Oil Processing Facilities - Gas Processing Facilities.
- Produced Water Processing Facilities.
- Crude oil Processing Facilities.
- Future Expansion or Improvement Facilities.
|Documents Price||US 100.00|