Bid Closing Date: 18 November 2009
Address: OMEL Energy Nigeria Limited
1st Floor, Feyide House, Engineering Close,
Victoria Island, Lagos,
Scope of Work:
OMEL Energy Nigeria Limited (OENL) is the operator OPL285 Deep Offshore block in a Production Sharing Contract (PSC) with the NNPC. As part of her aggressive exploration programme (OENL) is inviting interested and reputable contractors with suitable and with relevant experience to apply for pre-qualification to carry out Marine 3d Seismic Data Processing in Q2, 2010 for data acquired in the Nigerian Deep water PSC Block OPL-285.
The Marine 3D Seismic Data Processing is scheduled to start Q2, 2010.
- Survey size: Base programme is approximately 500km2 for full fold area.
- Bin Size of the acquired data is: 6.25m inline and 12.5m cross line.
- The data length for the seismic data is 8s long with sample interval of 2ms. Processing is expected to be done with a sample rate of 3ms.
Software: processing software must be able to perform the following procedures:
- High resolution Multiple attenuation scheme(Radon, 3D SRME, Diffracted Multiple Attenuation)
- Isotropic AND Anisotropic Pre-Stack Time Migration (Full Kirchhoff, Wave equation)
- High density 2nd and 4th order velocity picking
- Geostatistical QC and filtering capabilities
- Depth Velocity Model Building, Post-Stack, Pre-Stack Depth Migration (Kirchhoff, Wave Equation, Reverse Time Migration, Beam PSDM).
- Full Time Lapse processing (Including 3D regularization and global/local matching)
- Multi-azimuth PP/PS processing
- Multiazimuth., Prestack merge of different surveys
- Advanced techniques to integrate well log and borehole seismic data as geological constraint for processing.
Hardware: All hardware to be presented must be in Prequalifier’s processing centre in Nigeria:
- The pre-qualifier is expected to list its Computer system hardware; modern CPUs that is capable of performing intensive computations.
- Show that it has peripheral disk space of >7TB in its Nigerian Processing centre.
- Show all tape drives available in its processing centre in Nigeria e.g. 3590B, 3590E, DLT, 3592 etc tape drives.
- Pre-qualifier to List all its workstations for single and dual monitors and dedicated workstations for its clients.
- Show its high speed communication systems for high speed data transfer for testing and collaboration with company’s stakeholders.