Gulf Oil and Gas accountACCOUNT

Total Sells 10% Stake in Southwest Birdís to Indika

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 2/20/2013, Location: Asia

Indika Energy has announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Indika Multi Daya Energi has signed an agreement with Total E&P Indonesia West Papua, a subsidiary of Total, to acquire a 10% participating interest in the Southwest Birdís Head PSC. Total, as Operator, will hold the remaining 90% interest. The purchase is subject to approval by Indonesian authorities and the final purchase price will be determined upon closing and following confirmatory due diligence.

'This purchase will strengthen further our energy platform, it will leverage Indika Energyís in-depth understanding of local market context and create synergies with our activities in Papua' said Arsjad Rasjid, Co-CEO of Indika Energy.

Elisabeth Proust, Total Group Representative in Indonesia and General Manager of Total E&P Indonesia West Papua, declared 'This transaction is a first step for developing a wider cooperation between Total and Indika Energy and demonstrates Totalís ability to team-up with quality local partners to explore and develop Indonesian Oil & Gas resources.'

About South West Birdís Head PSC

The PSC was awarded to Total in August 2011. The exploration block is located in the on-offshore Salawati Basin of the Province of West Papua, covering an area 7,176 sq km. The first exploration well is planned to be spudded by end of April 2013.

For more information about related Opportunities and Key Players visit Caspian Region Projects

Acquisitions and Divestitures News in Indonesia >>

Ireland >>  1/23/2020 - Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) plc, the UK and Ireland focused oil and gas exploration, development and production company, provides an update on the far...
Mexico >>  1/22/2020 - Reference is made to the stock exchange notification published by Electromagnetic Geoservices ASA (EMGS) on 4 June 2019, wherein the Company informed ...

Indonesia >>  1/21/2020 - Mubadala Petroleum announces that it has completed the farmout of a 20 percent participating interest in each of the Andaman I and South Andaman Gros...
Australia >>  1/20/2020 - The Board of Metgasco Ltd has executed a re-stated L14 Western Flank farm-out agreement with RCMA Australia Pty Ltd (ďJadeĒ) and Vintage Energy Ltd. ...

Egypt >>  1/20/2020 - Petroleum Minister Tarek el Mulla signed nine agreements on oil and gas exploration in the Mediterranean and Western Desert with total investments of ...
United Kingdom >>  1/20/2020 - The Company is pleased to provide an update to the announcement of 4 November 2019, regarding the exclusivity agreement (the "Agreement") in respect o...

Related Categories: Accounting, Statistics  Acquisitions and Divestitures  Asset Portfolio Management  Economics/Financial Analysis  General  Industrial Development  Insurance  Investment  Mergers and Acquisitions  Risk Management 

Related Articles: Accounting, Statistics  Acquisitions and Divestitures  Asset Portfolio Management  Economics/Financial Analysis  General  Insurance  Investment  Mergers and Acquisitions  Risk Management 


Indonesia Oil & Gas 1 >>  2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |

Oil & Gas Projects in Indonesia >>

More News

Related Links

Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © 2020 Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.