Ref. No.: 556
Issue Date: 19/04/2009
Bid Closing Date: 10/05/2009
Response Address: the "Materials Division Manager" to address: Mellitah Oil & Gas Company (Oil Division), Dahra Kebira Street, P.O. Box 346, Tripoli-Libya
Or to the following E-mail address: PRE.ENQUIRY@enioil.com.ly
Scope of Work:
Mellitah Oil & Gas Company (Oil Division) has invited the pre-qualification interested, experienced and reputable Companies to submit full electronic file including all requirements for Maintenance High Voltage Power Transmission Lines (Cleaning & Replacement Insulators) of Contract Area “C”.
This tender consist live-line washing towers insulators and replace the damaged or cracked ones and all related Electrical, mechanical and civil works according to following listed but not limited to:
- Live line insulators washing of high voltage transmission lines (132KV, 33KV & 11 KV).
- General check up & maintenance of tower structure, conductors and electrical fittings.
- Replace damaged insulators, surge arrestors, pin type insulators, etc.
- Replacement of rods & preformed ties and civil and mechanical works.
- Repair conducts and electrical fittings.
- Installation of separators, wind dumpers, cotter key, etc.
- Complete maintenance of fuse holders and isolation switches without shut down of power transformer.
- Removal and installation of isolation switches and fuse holders of overhead hi-lines.
Two copies of the Prequalification Documents containing the above stated requirements shall be submitted in envelopes and marked
“Request for Pre-qualification for Tender No. 556 - Contract Area “C” (Cleaning & Replacement Insulators) Maintenance High Voltage Power Transmission Lines “