|Scope||Waha Oil Company intends to execute a maintenance project for all the sites (Waha field, Samah field, Dahra field, and Gailo field), which includes full maintenance works on all the tanks and vessels for production operations, full maintenance works on the water tanks for the firefighting system, full maintenance works on accommodation camps water tanks, full maintenance works on fuel supply tanks, Therefore, local and international specialized companies who possess the potential, experience and capabilities to execute the project and are interested to participate in the prequalification of bidders, are requested to fill in the attached questionnaire (hyperlink) and submit the complete file including the below requirements for Prequalification Purpose.
Preliminary Scope of Work:
• Full maintenance works on oil storage tanks with capacity 5,000 bbl to 20,000 bbl.
• Full maintenance works on all the oil and gas production vessels.
• Full maintenance works on firefighting system water tanks with capacity 1,000 bbl to 20,000 bbl.
• Full maintenance works on raw & fresh water tanks at accommodations camps capacity 2000 bbl up to 20.000 bbl
• Full maintenance works on Fuel supply tanks with capacity 40,000 liter to 80,000 liter.
• Scheduled major overhaul (Turnaround) on oil and gas stations.
• Providing qualified manpower with extensive experience and all required tools and equipment in order to achieve the above-mentioned scope.
1.Letter of intent to participate in the prequalification for this tender.
2.Those companies who are not registered in Waha Oil Company are required to fill up the supplier registration questioner along with the contractor prequalification questioner beside submitting all required legal documents mentioned in the questioner
3. Submit well-defined specialty, previous experience, number, and place of projects executed particularly for similar works.
4.Financial status (balance sheet for the last two years).
5. Deadline to submit your application four weeks from date of announcement.
6. Waha Oil Co. has the authority to reject Incomplete files
7.Those companies who are prequalified by Waha Oil Co. recently in the field of service projects are required to submit only the letter of intent and what mentioned in item # (3).