We urge specialized companies that consider themselves qualified to execute 3D Seismic Acquisition Program for (NC 190 & NC 174) with total 826 KM2 in Murzugh, and wish to participate, to contact Secretariat of S.O.C Main Tenders Committee, at Marsa El-Brega to purchase tender document (s) at non refundable indicated fees against each project, payment only by certified cheque.
The following documents are required:-
· A copy of the Company’s Commercial Register (Valid).
· A copy of a valid License to Run Business.
· A copy of a valid certificate proving payment of tax.
· Financial position of the Company for the last three years. copy of the Authorization given by the Ministry for Economy and Trade to carry out Business in Libya (for Foreign Companies Only).
· A Prove of Ability & Experience to carry out the required work.
Companies wishing to purchase the Tender Documents and intend to work jointly with another company (or companies) must produce a Joint Venture agreement, with the co-partners approved by the concerned government authorities, stipulating clearly responsibility of all parties jointly or individually, to carry out all work required of the subject tender (s), and nominating the legal authorized person to sign contracts or agreements on behalf of the partnership towards SOC.
Tender documents will not be sold for those companies not complying with this requirement.
-Tender documents can be purchased week days (Sunday-Thursday) during working hours during working hours (10:00 to 12:00 Libya Time) as from: Sunday May 11th , 2014 until Sunday May 25th , 2014.
Bid Submission Rules:
-Bids must be in full compliance with the tender specifications and conditions provided with it. Any bids not in compliance will be ignored.
-Bids must be submitted in two separate well-sealed envelopes and stamped by the Company’s official stamp. The project title & project reference number must be written on both envelops.
- The first envelop contains the Technical offer (1 Original + 2 Copies + One CD) and the Un-priced Commercial Tender (1 Original)
- The second envelope contains the Commercial offer (1 Original+ 1 copy).
- A certified cheque (Bid Bond) issued by a known bank operating in Libya, worth (0.5%) of bid price must be also submitted in a separate sealed envelope. Bid offers not containing certified cheqes will be rejected. Cheques will be cancelled and returned to unsuccessful bidders, after award of the bid.
-Winner of the bid must submit a certified cheque worth 10% of contract price agreed to, as a final insurance, within 10 days of notification of contract award and will be returned to the contractor after one year of completing the project. The initial (0.5%) cheque will be cancelled and returned to bidder.
-Bids MUST be delivered to the office of the Secretary of S.O.C Main Tenders Committee, at Marsa El-Brega.
|Documents Price||1,500 (Libya Dinars)|