The company announces its need for supply of ESP Services for five firm years plus one optional year.
The total scope of this work is to provide downhole and surface equipment and associated services that include but not limited ESP sizing and selection, ESP installation, commissioning/start-up, daily operation management, pulling out, teardown, testing, assembly, failure analyse, reporting, training, inventory management, workshop, maintenance and equipment optimization.
The downhole and surface equipment includes but not limited: ESP Pump/intake; Gas separator/advanced gas handle system; ESP Motor; Protector/Seal Section; Main ESP Cable; Motor Lead Extension (MLE); Downhole Monitoring Systems; Cable bands, MLE Cable Clamps and Cross Coupling Cable Protectors; Motor Guide; Wellhead Cable Feedthrough System; Check valve and bleed valve or equivalent devices; Surface VSD system; Surface Cable
The range of pump rates will vary by reservoir and well. The expected pump rates have been categorized into 4 rate ranges for the purposes of standardizing equipment (rate is based on recommended operation range of catalogue pump curve): High rate (2500-4000 bfpd); Medium rate (1300-2500 bfpd); Low rate(600-1300 bfpd); Low low rate(200-600 bfbp).
It is estimated this service request scope ESP wells number will be as below:
- 1st Contract Year: Net increased (20 New ESP wells + 70 existing ESP wells replacement). Total ESPs at the end of 1st Contract Year would be 90;
- 2nd Contract Year: Net increased (9 New ESP wells +65 existing ESP wells replacement). Total ESPs at the end of 2nd Contract Year would be 164;
- 3rd Contract Year: Net increased (0 New ESP wells +50 existing ESP wells replacement). Total ESPs at the end of 3rd Contract Year would be 214;
- 4th Contract Year: Net increased (0 New ESP wells +16 existing ESP wells replacement). Total ESPs at the end of 4nd Contract Year would be 230;
- 5th Contract Year: Net increased (0) Total ESPs would be 230.
|Bid Bond||US 1,000,000.00|
|Documents Price||US 100.00|